There is no shortage of popular instant messengers nowadays. There is no shortage of blogs and articles on the subject as well. It is very difficult for us to pick out any one instant messenger and claim that it is the most successful. Every instant messenger has its own pros and cons. However, based on the general observation, if we really have to pick out one messenger then that messenger would be “WhatsApp“.
WhatsApp Messenger falls under the category of a freeware and is an application that is used for instant messaging in modern day smartphones. Initially, the application was developed by the technicians of WhatsApp Inc. which was a company that had its headquarters in California. However, the company was acquired by Facebook in the year 2014. The acquiring amount was US$19.3 billion.
As per the statistics of 2016, WhatsApp has more than one billion users worldwide and perhaps this is the reason why it has been named as the most popular messaging application on the planet today.
Some of the features because of which WhatsApp is renowned are
- WhatsApp provides easy, reliable, and simple messaging
- Up to 100 MB of documents can be easily shared on WhatsApp
- On WhatsApp you can create groups which means that you can converse with multiple people at a time
- End-to end encryption is there which means that high level of security is available on the platform
- Even in slow connections you can quickly share your photos on WhatsApp
For more whatsapp info ,check out this one by “WhatsApp” itself.
DO NOT WASTE TIME! Immediately buy a smart phone and install WhatsApp on it!